Statement of Purpose
The mission of Mighty Oaks Enrichment Center is to provide fun, hands on, supplemental classes to assist families in the home education of their children. At Mighty Oaks all subjects are taught with a Christ-centered Biblical perspective keeping this in mind:
Colossians 1:15-20 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
We believe that God loves all people and He has a purpose and a plan for the life of each individual. We want to provide an environment where students will gain a love for learning. Our goal is to encourage, support and help equip each student as they seek that purpose and develop their skills to fulfill God’s plan for their lives.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is one God manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:4-7)
- All men have sinned which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23-25) It is by grace you are saved, not by works. (Eph. 2:8-10)
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God Who leads us and guides us into all truths. (John 16:13)
- The local church is necessary in the maturity of the believer. (Hebrews 12:25)
- There is a resurrection of believers into everlasting life and an everlasting punishment for those who do not believe. (Luke 3:3)
- Creation: Classes that contain material regarding creation will follow a literal interpretation of the Biblical account of creation. (Genesis 1)